China Post E-express of ETK
Ex Hong Kong to China Services
International E-express is a service developed by China post and HongKong post to facilitate cross-border e-commerce delivery. The positioning of the product absorbs the advantages of EMS and E-PACKET and optimizes them to better and more conveniently serve customers and promote the development of cross-border e-commerce.
Our ETK Coverage includes:
Broadest Region Service Coverage
Accept Wide Range of Goods
E.g. Food, Health Supplement, Milk Powder, Jewellery, Cosmetic etc.
In this mode, the goods are custom cleared by China Post, which since 2019 has merged with the well-known EMS service but operates solely under the China Post name. No data interface is required as clearance will be based on the description and value written on the postal label. The customs inspection will be done on a sample size, so there is a chance that products will not be taxed.
However, the customs system has recently been integrated into a nationwide system which gives a comprehensive database for stricter checks on goods sent by post. Since the introduction of the following personal express and direct purchase import options, the total volume sent by post has reduced significantly.
(1) overweight items (>10KG), ultra-long items (>70CM)
(2) dried goods such as flower glue, sea cucumber, swallow nest, swallow cup and dried abalone
(3) any infant milk powder under the age of 3 years (with a milk powder license)
(4) any package of tobacco products, including cigarettes, cigars, etc.
(5) any alcoholic drink, including white wine, red wine, foreign wine, etc.
(6) more than 3 pairs of shoes in a single package
(7) the package box or adhesive paper contains labels and logos of other express companies
(8) mail wrapped in colored adhesive paper (red or green, etc.)
(9) any medium mail item (multiple different items in one box)
(10) electronic components, production materials and other items not suitable for e-express customs clearance
(11) books, periodicals, pictures, photographs, audio-visual products, etc., must be opened for inspection
(12) gun items (including gun toys)
How Can We Help?
- Contact Us Today
AFL Logistics Limited
Room C5, 11/F Wing Hing Industrial Building,
14 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel : +852 31535365
Fax: +852 31535389